Administrative Associate Senior at Ball Aerospace
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
Administrative Associate Senior
Be part of the excitement and join our going Aerospace Supply Chain Team. This role would be expected to Go Beyond with Ball and provide full administrative support to our two Leadership Members in our Direct and Indirect Procurement Teams, with possibility of a third.
The selected candidate will provide a full range of moderate to complex administrative work assignments. We are looking for an ambitious admin, who is driven, highly organized, levelheaded, great with time management, an effective communicator internal/external to Ball and comfortable interacting with all levels of executives.
What You’ll Do:
- Report to the Supply Chain Administrator and directly support two Leadership Team members, possible a third, on the Integrated Supply Chain.
- Heavy calendar management. Maintain and coordinate calendars, schedule meetings, teleconferences, and video conferences, Outlook inbox management and interviews
- Prepare written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Make conference room reservations.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as, documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, coordinating activities, investigating, resolving problems and other items as assigned.
- Coordinate and book business travel on the leadership members’ behalf and process expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Establish and maintain positive & effective working relationships with all co-workers.
- Work with highly confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain databases, records, and spreadsheets, as necessary.
- Learn and become proficient in Ball enterprise systems and procedures.
- Assist with Supply Chain internal move requests.
- Assist with incoming phone calls.
- Have fun and enjoy working with a wonderful leadership and admin team.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Good organization, scheduling, and time management skills.
- Ability to commute between 2-3 Ball local campuses, when necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint preferred.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $22.12 - $29.33 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.