Account Manager, Customer Success at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
The Performance team is focused on working with our homeowner partners to optimize the listings’ overall booking performance. As an Advisor, Performance, you will serve as a consultant to homeowners on all aspects of their home’s performance. You will be in constant dialogue with Homeowners having discussions, listening to concerns, analyzing owner performance, and determining a go-forward plan. You will provide class e2e hospitality, strategically working with cross-functional teams to maximize performance. This position presents a great opportunity for those interested in working with Homeowners over the phone and email and conveying information in a digestible, persuasive manner.
What you’ll do
- Serve as an in-bound contact for Owners who have concerns and questions regarding their home’s listing performance
- Analyze listing booking performance and market trend data using Evolves data platform, Salesforce, and Excel to consult with Homeowners on holistic listing performance
- Be the expert on all optimization levers such as nightly rates, amenities, length of stay, and confidently recommend adjustments & solutions that will drive booking performance for our homeowner partners.
- Educate Homeowners on rate strategies and Evolve’s SmartRates algorithm, industry trends and bookings windows
- Meet and exceed response time SLAs, churn, and escalation goals for the Performance Team
- Meet and exceed regional booking goals in partnership with Revenue and Pricing Analysts
- Collaborate with Revenue Management Team to ensure Homeowner initiated rate adjustments are appropriate and aligned with revenue generation goals
- Own a region and its performance bringing Homeowner e2e hospitality to every conversation
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years customer service experience or 1+ year of experience driving performance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies to homeowners to gain alignment and grow partnership/trust
- Ability to use appropriate tools to analyze revenue metrics of occupancy & rate and make recommendations
- Detail-oriented, skilled at prioritizing work, and capable of managing your time independently
- You possess a foundational knowledge of Evolve’s SmartRates algorithm
- You enjoy speaking with clients and acting as an advisor on the industry’s best pricing practices
- Clear and concise communicator that is comfortable diffusing tense situations
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role compensation is based on an hourly pay rate of $26.92 - $30.77/hour depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.