Marketing Operations Analytics Manager (Greater Denver Area, CO)
In this role, you will analyze marketing data to help marketing teams understand the effectiveness of overall marketing and individual campaigns and will deliver insights/actions for improvement. You will focus on systems, standards, and processes used to analyze and report on marketing performance and business KPIs. You will implement standard reporting to measure the productivity and effectiveness of programs. As a collaborator with a proven ability to work effectively and earn trust in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment, you’ll work closely with cross-functional marketing and sales operations teams. This role presents an opportunity to drive initiatives relating to our marketing programs and is critical in our long-term growth strategy.
The right candidate has strong communication and project management skills, familiarity working with marketing automation platforms and various project management tools, ability to present complex information to multiple levels and roles within our organization in ways that others understand and can apply to their daily work.
- Act as the SME in Broadcom Software Group marketing account and contact data analytics, supporting the following divisions: Agile Operations, Symantec Enterprise, Identity Management, and Mainframe Software
- Lead global analytics strategy for Broadcom Software Group
- Assist global team with reporting automation to provide better insight into the performance of marketing channels and data structures, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with global team to identify and resolve data issues that impact data accuracy, and ensure data infrastructure is scalable
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the health of the marketing funnel, including investigating and troubleshooting any issues. Work cross-functionally with Marketing Leadership and Marketing Ops to establish relevant OKRs, KPIs, and other analytics reporting from quarter to quarter.
- Improve existing marketing dashboards; build attribution models and new dashboards per business needs. Provide business insights that will optimize marketing investment.
- Be a proactive problem solver with strong communication as well as project management skills to relay your findings and solutions across technical and non-technical audiences
- Work independently, influence outcomes, navigate a matrix-organization and collaborate with partners and leadership to drive accountable results to reach target goals
- Serve as a power-user of our marketing systems, providing training and enablement on dashboards to the stakeholders they serve
- Collaborate with fellow Marketing Operations team members on ad hoc analysis, brainstorming sessions, and projects
Skills You’ll Bring
- 12+ years of marketing operations or marketing experience with at least 5 years hand-on experience in data management or analysis
- In depth knowledge of marketing automation tools used to create campaigns, landing pages, emails, segments and workflows
- Strong attention to detail and a strong interest in systems and analytics as they relate to sales and marketing initiatives
- Strong communication skills; ability to develop strong relationships with project stakeholders
- Analytical with advanced Excel skills, basic understanding of utms and digital KPI measurement, and exposure to Tableau or similar tools
- Inquisitive and able to translate complex data to actionable insights to business stakeholders
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities
- Expertise in managing projects across various, regionally distributed teams; effectively manage timelines with stakeholders
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and integrations to ensure data is flowing correctly
- Data-driven; highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented, self-starter
- Effectively able to manage multiple on-going assignments in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with creative and marketing minds
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Data Science or in a related field
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.