Training Associate at ArcherDX
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Assist in development and continuous improvement of QC department training program(s) for regulated and RUO products.
- Assist in development and continuous improvement training programs for relevant cross-functional teams
- Assist in the implementation of a proficiency testing program for QC testing personnel.
- Assist in maintenance of training and proficiency testing records.
- Assist to organize the QC laboratory space for quality and efficiency in order to meet regulatory requirements while allowing for a scalable testing and training environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Review, understanding, and compliance with Invitae HIPAA security policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in laboratory testing
- Previous laboratory experience with statistical data analysis, Next Generation Sequencing, qPCR/PCR and general molecular biology techniques and equipment
- Knowledge of cGMP/CFR/FDA regulations
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction
- Able to organize and prioritize to efficiently move projects forward
- Bachelor's degree required.
In Colorado, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary starting from $26.45 per hour. In determining the final salary offered, we will evaluate a specific candidate's geographic location, education, skills, and experience.
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.