Technical Sourcer at Datadog
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Technical Recruiting team is part of the engineering organization and reports to the CTO. Every year the engineering team approximately doubles in size, and we are responsible for maintaining this ever-accelerating growth of the engineering team and the company. We are organized in highly collaborative pods of full-lifecycle recruiters, sourcers and coordinators.
- Generate candidate pipelines using your own research, the Datadog referral network, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand & calibrate profiles across multiple teams, groups, and organizations.
- Map out various companies and talent markets, keeping a pulse on talent flow, market attrition, and which companies employ the talent we’re after
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match requirements of open roles.
- Track pipeline activity to share with stakeholders.
- Recommend improvements that will impact our candidate pipeline.
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome.
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience in a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Proven success partnering with recruiters and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Ability to hook passive candidates with technical opportunities
- Experience mentoring or managing other technical recruiters and/or sourcers
- 1-2 years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience within an agency
- 2+ years of internal technical sourcing experience in an early stage start-up or company experiencing rapid growth
- Track record of hiring top Software Engineers, Product Managers, Security Engineers, and Site Reliability Engineers, with a focus on scaling systems and solving problems related to scale
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in New York, Boston, Denver, and Paris, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity, and generous benefits
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.