Technical Sourcer at ReCharge
We are seeking a driven, ambitious Technical Sourcer to find and engage talent for our Engineering and Product teams. Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition you'll be responsible for identifying, engaging and submitting passive candidates to hiring teams and work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners to build candidate pipelines and drive hiring outcomes. You will ensure requisitions have a steady flow of A+ quality candidates and you will be fully engaged with candidates through submission to the hiring team.
We're experiencing high growth and scaling teams across the organization. This is a unique opportunity to use your research skills and sourcing wizardry to fill top of funnel pipelines and help hire teams building the future of subscription commerce at ReCharge!What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with recruiters to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns for engineering roles.
- Engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Conduct phone screens with qualified candidates and share candidates with hiring teams.
- Typically, 3+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 1+ years of technical sourcing experience on an in-house team, recruiting engineering / technical candidates
- Experience building pipelines and a knack for identifying and engaging A+ talent
- Strong technology or product sourcing experience and excited by the hunt for talent
- Experience with modern diversity search techniques and boolean strings
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency and keen eye for details
- A motivated, dynamic and curious mind with excellent research skills
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS, Google Apps, modern CRM (ie Gem, Resource)
- Prior agency experience or tech start-up experience a plus
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.