Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
We are growing quickly and have some ambitious hiring goals over the next 12 months (i.e. doubling the company). As part of our growth strategy we are looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer to join the team. We are looking for someone to bring their creativity and passion for identifying, attracting, and engaging a diverse pool of technical talent to Automox. As a Sourcer for Automox you will be a brand ambassador. You will evangelize the mission and vision of Automox and be able to articulate the WHY to prospective candidates. Our ideal candidate has been part of a fast growing technology company with a high bar for the talent they bring in both from a skill set and value fit perspective.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Partner closely with hiring managers and technical recruiters to hire top tier engineers across multiple teams and multiple levels
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract and recruit talent from traditional and non-traditional channels.
- Utilize multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify diverse talent across the United States. Build relationships with prospects that are passive and create personalized campaigns and outreaches that align with the person’s interest and experience.
- Turn cold prospects into warm candidates.
- Ensure accurate capture of sourcing metrics and use data to produce improved ROI
- Create a world-class candidate experience in partnership with the rest of the Recruiting team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 4+ years of relevant sourcing or full life-cycle recruiter experience required, either in-house or at an agency.
- A bias for action. You thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment and are experienced enough to know what needs to be done without being asked.
- You’re a swiss army knife of sourcing tools and techniques. You know how to mine an ATS, build robust boolean strings, read b/t the lines on a LinkedIn profile, and do what it takes to build a strong talent pipeline. You're scraping, X-raying, and digging to find the talent other companies dream of.
- Excellent communication skills. You love to write and are gifted at writing engaging clickable emails that get the conversation started. You’re also not afraid to get on the phone to prequalify prospects before sending them on to the Recruiter.
- You partner with recruiting and business teams to understand business objectives and talent/hiring needs and intuitively connect the dots between prospects and current and future opportunities.
- You have strong time management skills with the ability to build pipelines for multiple requisitions and can switch gears quickly when priorities change.
- AIRS certified is a big plus
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
BENEFITS: Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
PARENTAL BENEFITS: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
TIME OFF: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
PERKS:Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
SALARY:Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. $50,000 - $80,000
BONUS:All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
EQUITY:We’re all in this together and everyone should have a stake in the company which is why all employees receive stock options.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.