Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to come in and quickly have an impact on our engineering hiring for the next 9 months. As a Recruiter at Automox you will be seen and treated as an expert in your domain. You will help the company meet and exceed some exciting hiring goals as we look to double the size of the company this year.
As a Best Places to Work winner, Automox is truly an employer of choice. We have an amazing culture, cutting edge technology, and strong product roadmap with an experienced leadership to deliver on the vision.
Automox is completely remote company with employees sprinkled across the US.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Full lifecycle recruiting for our Engineering and Product teams, with a focus on Senior Java/Golang Engineers, Data Engineers, and Frontend Vue.js Engineers.
- Create strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders within your teams to partner with them in understanding current and future hiring needs.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience. You’ll communicate with candidates to keep them highly informed through their interview journey with Automox.
- Attract and engage passive talent through common and uncommon techniques, while always having an eye on building a diverse candidate pool.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of Technical Recruiting experience in a fast growing technology company. Security experience would be a big plus.
- A true passion for technology. You are a learner and find time to research technologies and technical topics in your free time.
- A sense of urgency. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You use your experience to move the needle with some or most of the information.
- Productivity over Process. You value getting things done over following a process. You're not afraid of a good process if it leads to getting things done more efficiently but you work better where there's a grey area.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and interview teams on hiring best practices. You know when to push the team if you see behavior that isn’t fair or equitable.
- A human approach to hiring that involves relationship building, strong communication, and a customer first mindset.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.