Talent Acquisition Specialist I at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist I is responsible for coordinating, supporting, and conducting recruitment activities.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a rapidly growing software company, no interest in Human Resources required! This role offers amazing growth potential in an exciting team environment.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Effectively support full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified entry-level to senior-level candidates as assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
· Provide excellent applicant and internal customer management service.
· Partner with hiring managers to understand requisition requirements.
· Write and coordinate organization of web page content; create Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings, and position-specific screening questionnaires.
- Assist with companywide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed.
- Schedule and prepare candidate interviews by sending confirmations or itineraries, coordinating travel arrangements (when necessary), managing interview day logistics and providing timely follow up to the candidate.
- Manage collection and upload process of new hire documents.
- Actively participate in pre-boarding and onboarding processes.
- Complete background screening processes.
· Keep the hiring manager up to date throughout the process and build credible and collaborative relationships.
· Conduct administrative duties for both the talent acquisition team and greater HR organization.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Exceptionally detail-oriented and process driven; with the ability to manage competing priorities.
· Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Demonstrated ability to engage candidates and build relationships with hiring managers.
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally as a team member and with all levels of people required.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Exhibits a professional, confident, and outgoing demeanor.
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and strategically.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous coordination or administration experience is preferred.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.