Talent Acquisition Sourcer - Contract at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:19 a.m. (MST) on Monday, November 23, 2020
We are an insurtech company where smart people can see the impact of their work as we tackle meaningful problems together. We think it’s fun to disrupt an industry that has been slow to change. But we aren’t shaking things up for the sake of change, we’re here to solve big problems using technology and an innovative approach to improve how small business owners access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs, so at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us. We hire passionate people who like to work hard, yet we also know that life exists outside the office. Small businesses are the backbone of the economy; talented team members are the backbone of Pie. We are pie-oneering a whole new approach to insurance.
The Contract Talent Acquisition Sourcer will partner withRecruiters to bring the best talent to the top of the funnel. By leveraging tools and platforms such as LinkedIn and Seekout, you will identify, attract and screen candidates for various roles across the organization. This is a six-month contract with the potential to extend.
How You’ll Do It
Pie believes in the power of human potential. Hiring amazing talent is core to our ability to serve the small business community. As a contract Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you will have a direct and enormous impact on Pie’s ability to scale our business with exceptional fellow Pie-oneers.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Leaders to understand the business needs and ideal candidate profiles.
- Create a sourcing strategy with your ability to understand and segment target markets by industry, company type, region, ect.
- Identify, attract and vet talent by leveraging tools such as LinkedIn, Seekout and our ATS.
- Craft and send outreach messaging to potential candidates.
- Follow Pie processes and use our ATS, Lever to track progress and document work. Capture data so we can identify roadblocks, find and celebrate wins, and learn from our opportunities.
- Proactively communicate daily with Recruiters, Hiring Leaders and other team members on work progress and pipeline.
- Provide prospects with a world class candidate experience by providing professional, timely and friendly communication and feedback. Understand the prospects needs and interests while communicating a compelling story of why Pie, why now.
The Right Stuff
- Minimum of two years sourcing and/or experience recruiting top talent in a high growth environment.
- Previous experience with various sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn, Seekout, Gem and others.
- Previous experience with an ATS, Lever preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competitive Salary
• A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock grants)
• Comprehensive health plans
• Generous vacation time
• 7 days of paid sick leave
• Commute Allowance
• 401k Match
• Modern office space with onsite gym
• Monthly Happy Hours
• Generous Parental Leave
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Check out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding