To support Duda’s rapid growth, we’re looking for a proven and successful Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter) to help us attract top talent as we scale our US team. Reporting to our Global VP of People, the ideal candidate has a proven track record of attracting and hiring great talent. This individual cares deeply about creating a welcoming environment to introduce top talent to our amazing culture. They should be a strong communicator who enjoys supporting hiring managers and leaders in a fun and fast-growing global technology company.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide full cycle recruiting processes for our US offices, which includes everything from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and extending offers
- Champion building an inclusive and diverse teams across all of our offices
- Partner with key stakeholders to help build and promote our amazing employer brand
- Facilitate interviewing training for hiring managers and interviewers
- Partner with hiring managers to build layered sourcing strategies aligned to hiring objectives, utilizing a wide range of recruitment strategies and tools
- Partner cross-functionally with leadership, People Operations, and Finance
- Maintain our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective reporting and a data driven recruiting approach
- 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiter, Sourcer (either in-house recruiting or a staffing agency experience)
- Strong project management and organizational skills required
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) up and down the organization, from individuals and department leads to C-Suite
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), Gold Stevie Award winner for customer service team of the year (2021), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Boulder and London.WHAT WE OFFER
- Unlimited PTO/vacation, top-tier health benefits, 401(k), dog friendly offices and education reimbursement
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with great colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is $65,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.
We are currently working remotely, but plan on returning to a 3:2 hybrid office model when it's safe to do so.