Staff HRIS Analyst at CircleCI
CircleCI is looking for our first Senior/Staff HRIS Analyst who will serve as the People Team's technical leader and resource for all People data and systems. You will act as the primary HRIS administrator and designer to guide and scale processes, controls, data integrity and integration with other systems that scales with our rapid growth. You'll work with a highly collaborative and fast-paced People Operations team partnering with cross functional teams to get it done! If you enjoy solving problems with data, designing People systems to optimize processes for the business and place high value on data integrity, we encourage you to join us!About the People Team at CircleCI
We curate the employee experience and compliance along the employee life cycle. This includes the first touch in recruiting with candidates, offer letters, onboarding, employee's first day, employee and manager infrastructure, development, assessment, reward and recognition, down to last day work before off-boarding. Our responsibilities include thoughtful policy and procedure development and maintaining the systems and processes that enable great experiences and meet compliance standards - delivered with empathy.What you'll do:
- Works with People Operations and other partners to help grow and mature the HRIS function at CircleCI as we hyperscale.
- Operates as the lead administrator for HRIS systems of record to ensure configuration, data, access, security and reporting requirements are met to operate and scale
- Performs system maintenance, including the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or changes. This includes full system migration, system configuration management, and leading new system integrations
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRIS problems or unexpected results.
- Leads projects and process improvement, including applying the organizational change to move to new levels of quality.
- Leads and teaches People team members how to operate, navigate, and self-serve inside of systems, including writing and running reports, initiating business processes, transactions and in turn advising others
- Performs scheduled HRIS activities and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Establishes and maintains reports, dashboards, and other work products that executives can use to make sound and timely workforce decisions
- Ensures data integrity of people data across all systems and employ quality control strategies
- Continuously identifies trends and gaps within our systems landscape and leads ongoing efforts for process improvement, system enhancements and/or new applications through user requirements gathering, data mapping, design specifications, and testing
- Provides HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives such as performance management, talent management, annual compensation planning, learning and annual benefits enrollment
- Establishes a rapport with organization leaders (VP and above) to help understand their needs and drive HRIS projects from plan to execution to launch
- Acts as liaison and HRIS champion between the People team and partner groups such as Payroll, Finance, Accounting, and Legal for access, reports and insights, along with client groups and outside vendors as needed
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- 5+ years of HRIS experience with a focus on data. Workday experience required, and Workday certification a plus
- Experience being the primary administrator for an organization's HRIS
- Experience leading the implementation and integration of new systems in the People technology stack
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR credential preferred
- Versatility in running multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously that require a high degree of judgment, resourcefulness and self-initiative.
- Requirements gathering/process mapping skills
- Solid knowledge of HR business processes in key areas including people core administration, payroll, recruiting, talent and performance management, compensation, learning and benefits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Familiarity with Namely, Culture Amp, Sapling, SSO, LMS solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Crisp, clear communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $140,000 - $165,000/yr, plus applicable bonuses
Level: Mid-Senior Level