Sr HR Business Partner at GHX
The Sr HR Business Partner aligns business objectives with people strategies, programs, processes and tactics across the applicable functions/business units. This role is responsible for coaching and partnering with employees and managers at all levels in our Technology organization, ensuring an exceptional experience through the entire employee lifecycle.
- Builds credibility and trust with leaders and employees, at all levels, across multiple functions/business units.
- Partners with the business to build engaged, high-performing teams.
- Consults and advises on succession planning, talent reviews and development plans.
- Develops workforce plans that ensures our success for the long term.
- Exerts influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues.
- Identifies and drives change management activities
- Understands the overall big picture of the functions/business units, challenges and what drives profitability and cash flow.
- Advises, mentors/coaches and guides all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
- Resolves employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works with the business and others in HR to develop effective organizational structures and job design and leveling to drive organizational health.
- Leads critical large-scale organizational changes across multiple functions/business units.
- Partners with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process to understand the specific needs and to make the best hiring decision.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and assesses improvements to the employee experience and partners with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions. Leads the implementation of business solutions.
- Creates, implements and educates managers and employees on company policies/procedures and other HR programs. Assists in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Drives the performance management and talent development processes to promote a high-performance culture. Develops content, training materials, communication plans and project plans.
- Reduces legal risks and ensures compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Builds and maintains close working relationships with other HR colleagues, Finance, Legal, etc. to leverage their support to execute on HR strategy and business operations.
- Promotes GHX’s mission, vision and culture
- Other duties as assigned
- Business & Financial Acumen: Understands how each function/business unit makes money, what drives long term competitive advantage, skills needed to maintain and drive profits, how customers perceive value, and how to drive innovation.
- HR Subject Matter Expertise: Possesses a deep working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, global HR and employment law. Able to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously and effectively to meet frequently changing business-driven timelines. Ability to work autonomously while ensuring a strong partnership with the HR team. Ability to balance competing priorities in both strategic and day-to-day service delivery. Flexible, demonstrates grace under pressure, and respect for the highly confidential nature of the work.
- Problem Solving: Anticipates and identifies problems; involves others in seeking solutions; conducts appropriate analyses; searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new challenges; considers impact of solutions on and across functions/business units.
- Relationship Building: Ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport with people of diverse backgrounds and professional levels.
- Impact & Influence: Presents information in a manner to create a positive impact and to maximize the chances of a favorable outcome. Able to effectively gains others’ support for ideas, proposals and solutions.
- Change Management: Implements change based on proven change-management techniques.
- Communication: Connects with leadership, managers, employees and peers; actively listens; clearly and effectively shares information; demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills; seeks input from others; adapts communication to diverse audiences. Ability to translate complex ideas into clear, influential communication. Facilitation skills especially with leadership teams, including negotiating and conflict resolution. Demonstrated ability to translate organizational communication strategies into practice at the operational level.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates a positive attitude towards complex issues including a strong teamwork approach. Shows capacity to adapt and continuously improve.
- Travel Requirements: less than 10%
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of eight years of HRBP practitioner experience
- Master’s Degree
- SPHR Certification
- Saas experience
- Healthcare IT experience
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
Estimated Salary range for this position: $79,695 - $111,300
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)