Sourcer at Sovrn
About the Team
We are an extremely hard working team that understands the importance of speed, but knows when to pump the breaks. We hold candidate experience second to none and pride ourselves in our ability to keep hiring teams extremely happy. We collaborate. We source. We pitch. We process. We close. We love to experiment and try new things. We bring positively and a sense of humor to work.
About the Job
You’ll be sourcing for all positions throughout the business, mostly focusing on Technical and Sales roles. By helping find and attract high performing talent into our candidate journey, the Sourcer will play a major role in delivering an incredible hiring experience which is vital to attracting and securing our amazing employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with our Recruiting team and cross-functional partners to identify areas of talent need and help create strategic plans to meet hiring goals
- Develop multi channel candidate pipeline through employee referrals, sourcing tools, meetups and events
- Develop candidate pipelines to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Creative outreach and sourcing of active and passive candidates
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and assist them throughout recruitment process
- Identify and recommend new and creative ways to source and attract top talent across all departments.
- Qualify applicants by interviewing, analyzing responses, comparing against job requirements
- Scheduling, coordination and communication with candidates
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation in our greenhouse ATS
You’re driven, thoughtful, and curious. You understand how competitive the talent market is and you have welcomed the challenge in navigating and finding the right talent. You’re comfortable working and supporting multiple reqs, while working through the ever changing priorities at scale. You believe that a diverse team is a stronger team and genuinely care about creating an inclusive and equitable approach to recruiting to achieve that goal.
The successful candidate will have:
- Professional sourcing/recruiting experience, preferably with a focus in technical and sales sourcing
- Growth Mindset: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role
- Must be a Boolean wiz. We do not use job boards, so we need our Sourcer to be ultra creative and an excellent researcher
- Clear, concise and engaging written communicator (we will probably ask you to write an InMail)
- Super organized, strict attention to detail, personable, deadline-driven and punctual
- Dangerously curious, not afraid to ask questions, learn about our business, our technology, our open roles, and what makes Sovrn a great place to work.
- No job too small mentality
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and the ability to recognize, recommend and tae action on opportunities
- Proactive problem solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Must have recruiting/sourcing experience; preferably in the software industry
- Bonus points for familiarity with our ATS, Greenhouse
This position reports to: Manager, Recruiting
Location: Boulder, Colorado
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Compensation and Benefits
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $50,000 to $75,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates relevant work experience, skills, certifications and geographic location. Sovrn offers a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance,11 paid holidays, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, and a paid parental leave program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.