Senior Technical Sourcer at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Technical Sourcer to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. Are you interested in becoming part of a recruiting team that is powered by numbers and responsible for fueling rapid company growth? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Are you a data driven sourcing expert that loves to dig deep to discover talent no one else can? If yes, we want to chat with you.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of partnering with a team of Coordinators and Recruiters focused on passive candidate search and developing pipelines of talent for positions across Engineering, Data, and Product. Candidates must be able to successfully manage and prioritize several concurrent searches against tight timelines. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Technical Sourcing across our entire technology organization, sometimes supporting recruitment of other areas when needed.
- Partner with full-cycle recruiters to build pipelines of passive talent across a variety of technical disciplines to include Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Software Development, Architecture, and Product Management.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive research and on-going relationship management.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives including continuous improvement related to all sourcing techniques and process flows while leveraging technology / automation.
- Develop creative and unique approaches to delivering candidates for every search.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of sourcing / recruiting experience in an agency setting, in-house recruiting environment.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- ATS experience (Greenhouse ideal) with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Flexibility to support recruitment of other areas within the organization as often as needed.
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of energy and a great sense of humor.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $90,000-$110,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.