Senior Sales & Business Development Recruiter at Ibotta
Ibotta is growing, and we’re looking for a Senior Sales & Business Development Recruiter to contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This person's primarily responsibility will be supporting our Client team (Sales and Account Management), and other departments as needed. The ideal candidate will have experience within a high growth organization, hiring for hard-to-fill sales roles, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is passionate about the interview process and candidate experience.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Partner cross-functionally to serve as the talent expert for the teams you support, managing the full recruiting lifecycle
- Source and evaluate potential candidates, both passive and active, using job boards, social media, networking sites, and the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Guide managers through the recruitment process and provide appropriate tools and training when needed
- Identify, organize, and partner with hiring managers to host events that are critical for brand building and increasing candidate pipelines
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to its fullest extent, maintaining all pertinent application information and ensuring data integrity
- Participate in job fairs and community activities to promote organizational agenda and image while developing relationships for future goals- all events are virtual currently
- Assist in the creation and implementation of recruiting strategy, process improvements and initiatives
What we are looking for:
- 5-7+ years of full cycle recruitment experience, inclusive of 2 years of sales recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard to find candidates
- Experience driving process improvements
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs
- Proven track record working with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.