Senior Recruiting Manager, Product Recruiting at Datadog
Datadog is a post-IPO monitoring and security platform for cloud applications company with offices in NYC, Boston, Denver, Paris, Dublin, Madrid Japan, Sydney, and Singapore, and scaling globally. We're experiencing significant growth and growing our recruiting team.
Our global product organization is quickly growing. We are in search of a seasoned recruiting leader to build out and lead the team that will hire our Product Managers, Product Designers, Technical Evangelists, Technical Writers, and many other roles encompassed within the Product organization. This leader will support a global team sitting in EMEA, New York, making hires across North America and EMEA.
- Establish and execute objectives and plans to reach hiring goals
- Hire and build high performing teams and develop a team culture of developing and growing ICs and leaders over time
- Coach team to create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers
- Use forecasting, reporting and analytics to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against team OKRs (objectives and key results)
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Ensures diversity in hiring is a priority
- Contribute to and lead team to achieve OKR’s quarterly
- Work across strategic or leadership level roles when needed
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenge
- Facilitate training sessions with recruiters and leaders as it pertains to sourcing, interviewing, profile identification, process workflow, etc.
- Keep a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages, revising process when needed
- Contribute to growing other leaders throughout the organization through coaching, mentoring, and setting the bar for organizational and principled leadership
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Facilitate shared accountability with the business and hiring managers working with you as partners
- 8+ years in recruiting, including 4+ years experience leading recruiting teams
- Experienced people manager who has managed mid-sized teams and seeks out opportunities to mentor and develop others in their careers.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and stakeholder management
- An expert in the following recruiting workflow areas:
- hiring manager relationship development
- interview process revision or build-out
- debrief and feedback flow from interview teams
- training new hiring managers
- Superior at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Able to successfully navigate and pivot to changing business needs
- Adept at using data to identify and drive change
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way. Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.