Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Senior Human Resources Manager you'll partner with functional leadership on the management and engagement of talent within their teams. This includes facilitating the hiring, onboarding, performance, development, compensation and separation of talent. It also involves analyzing data, metrics and feedback to identify opportunities and offering management insights on how to engage and retain talent within the company.
In this individual contributor role, you'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with management and employees to enhance working relationships, build morale, and increase overall productivity, engagement and retention of team members
- Working with management to gain/share perspective and address organizational needs, and providing guidance and interpretations on employment-related practices and programs
- Maintaining and applying in-depth knowledge of employment practices and legal requirements, working with managers to minimize legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with HR data team to identify opportunities and work with management and the full HR team to develop solutions, programs and practices to address
- Supporting management in setting and measuring performance and development objectives for team members, providing ongoing feedback and participating in annual talent & salary reviews
- Providing performance, development and compensation guidance to management, including coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions, development plans, promotions, etc.
- Managing and resolve employee relations issues; conducting effective and thorough investigations
- Coordinating and conducting stay and exit interviews to understand why talent stays or leaves, sharing insights and solutions with management
- Partnering with hiring managers and recruiting team on effectively and efficiently engaging, selecting, hiring and onboarding external and internal talent to meet business needs
For this hands-on role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Comprehensive HR knowledge with solid business acumen
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience in diverse situations
- Strong attention detail, critical thinking, and complex problem solving
- Ability to communicate, consult and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Advance MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in a related HR role employee
- Experience working in a technology-driven company
- Strong dedication and drive to deliver value to stakeholders, exceed expectations and enable the business and others to succeed
And we're offering:
$75,000 - $125,000 base salary per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.