Senior HR Business Partner at GHX
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as a trusted advisor to leadership and management, providing guidance, constructive feedback, and consulting on all aspects of talent management, organization design, role design, workforce planning, leadership development, and employee engagement.
- Executes on the HR roadmap aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manages employee relations issues that includes and are not limited to participation in investigations, handling employee disciplinary issues, and performance management meetings.
- Works closely with the Talent Acquisition team, Finance, and internal clients to understand staffing needs, key open positions, retention risks, skills gaps, and effective organization structure including working with the business and Finance on budget tracking.
- Partners with management and the Compensation manager on job titling and leveling in service of promotions, bonus plans, and career progression.
- Guides employees and managers on immigration practices and processes.
- Acts as a culture shaper for the organization.
- Identifies, recommends and/or designs new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the department and in services performed.
- Advises leadership on applicable Company policies and procedures, employee benefits and potential changes to the same.
- Coordinates and conducts management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, and inclusiveness as needed.
- Provides exemplary customer service to employees, while fostering a positive, supportive reputation for Human Resources.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, psychology or a related field required.
- Master’s degree in human resources, organizational development or related field preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification or related certification preferred.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner or similar role.
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate business immigration process.
- Experience in Organization Effectiveness, Talent Development, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Employee Relations required.
- A successful track record that shows business impact through driving HR initiatives, as well as the demonstrated ability to partner effectively with senior leaders.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in both strategic and day-to-day service delivery.
- Strong business acumen.
- Can navigate complex employee situations.
- Is both strategic and tactical.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deal with ambiguity.
- Has strong influencing and coaching skills for leaders and managers on handling a variety of workplace issues and concerns.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Strong leadership, project management, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong team orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all local, state and federal employment laws.
- May be required to travel on occasion.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.