Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
As a Sales Recruiter you’ll partner with our GTM organization to find world-changing talent for Quantum Metric. It will be your responsibility to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates. You will be maniacal about finding the best talent and telling our story, compelling them to climb aboard the rocket. As a person who will often provide a first impression of our company, you will live, breathe, and exude our core values of Passion, Persistence and Integrity- and attract candidates that do the same. Reporting to the Director of Talent and Recruiting, you’ll be a key collaborator to the build out our sales teams.
- 1-2 years experience sourcing, screening and recruiting for SaaS sales teams
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter in a CRM or ATS preferred
- Strong story telling skills
- Highly organized with excellent calendaring skills
- Extremely high emotional intelligence
- Excellent writing and phone skills
- A growing LinkedIn network, preferably within the tech space
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Building candidate pipeline and managing assigned requisitions within Lever
- Strategizing with Recruiting and Sales leadership to meet hiring goals and execute
- Reviewing requisitions and job descriptions to ensure accuracy
- Sourcing prospects using our various resources, including: BuiltIn, LinkedIn, Vettery, and inbound candidate resumes
- Creating and launching InMail or email drip campaigns to prospects
- Pipeline management in Lever- If you are not already a master user, you will be
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $60,000 - $80,000
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to thoughtfully scale our team for the long-term. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: