HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List is looking for a project manager meets data junkie who can help drive new strategies for the talent acquisition team. The Recruitment Operations Specialist will assist in the creation of new programs and processes that will contribute to the efficiency and improvement of the talent acquisition process, enhance the candidate experience, and ensure compliance and consistency on the team. They know that numbers don’t lie, and will seek to find answers through patterns in data by regularly reviewing ATS reports and compiling findings for TA leadership and business partners.
The Recruitment Operations Specialist must also possess the ability to take abstract concepts and ideas and formulate them into reality. They’ll be an excellent communicator, working cross-functionally in the business as well as with all individuals in the TA and HR space. They’ll work with urgency & detail, and must have the ability to naturally influence and persuade others as project management and accountability is key. They will be a continuous learner, following and absorbing the trends of the TA landscape & the HR tech space to make sure we stay competitive and creative.
- Create, maintain, and update the shared digital file system for the TA team housing all training and policy documents
- Own the onboarding and training process of new TA hires in collaboration with hiring manager
- Create and manage content and distribution of team newsletter
- Serve as system administrator for ATS, employment screening provider, sourcing tools, and other tools and software used to troubleshoot and manage users as needed
- Manage compliance, training, communication, and reporting of the employee referral program
- Create and manage the candidate survey, analyzing feedback and proposing action based on results
- Collaborate with the TA coordinators in the new hire onboarding process, seeking optimization and efficiency in the current process in partnership with IT, training, HR, and facilities
- Contribute to hiring events and initiatives as needed
- Run weekly reports to monitor pipeline compliance and health, applicant and recruiter activity, source ROI, and other trends as needed. Own the quarterly business review process for sales leadership.
- Help create new processes and procedures for the TA team and manage the documentation and communication process. Conduct ongoing training for recruiters as needed in collaboration with TA leadership.
Requirements and Competencies:
- BA/BS Degree preferred, HS Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years direct recruiting experience- must be familiar with a full cycle recruiting environment, campus recruiting, and all relevant employment matters
- 2+ years experience as a people or project manager
- Extensive knowledge of ATS and HRIS systems, past integration experience required
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Ability and willingness to be hands on and execute tactical daily tasks as well as prioritize long term projects.
- Must exhibit professionalism, emotional maturity, and discretion
- Should be described as a problem solver, self-starter, collaborator, and a forward thinker
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and ever-changing environment