Recruiting Team Lead - Commercial Sales at Datadog
The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on building their teams with top talent within multiple business areas. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
Datadog is a publicly traded enterprise software company, with offices in NYC, Boston, Denver, Paris, Dublin, Japan, Sydney, and Singapore, and scaling globally. We're experiencing tremendous growth and are growing our recruiting team to support our business across and are looking for a Recruiting Lead to manage our Commercial Sales Recruiting Team in Denver. This role will own and drive all recruiting activities for the region.
- Be responsible for leading a team to achieve projected team recruiting goals annually
- Carry a requisition load of Account Executive and/or Sales Leadership roles
- Staff your team appropriately to ensure hiring success
- Plan and establish goals and objectives for the team
- Coach your team to create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers
- Ensure diversity in hiring is a priority
- Contribute to and lead team to achieve quarterly Objectives/Key Results (OKRs)
- Forecast strategy for achieving hiring goals
- Work across strategic or leadership level roles when needed
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenge
- Facilitate training sessions with recruiters and leaders as it pertains to sourcing, interviewing, profile identification, process workflow, etc.
- Keep a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages, revising process when needed
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Facilitate shared accountability with the business and hiring managers working with you as partners
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
- Experienced in 6+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting
- A master in the following functions:
- recruiting workflow
- hiring manager relationship development
- interview process revision or build-out
- debrief and feedback flow from interview teams
- training for new managers
- Passionate about coaching others with 1+ years of direct management experience, having managed a team of 2+ recruiters
- Superior at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.