The CircleCI Recruiting team is preparing for another extraordinary year of building out teams. We’d like to add a Recruiting Coordinator to keep our ship running smoothly. This opportunity is not only to schedule, but to help scale a global company leading the CI/CD space. We are growing quickly on our own team, and as a company, and this role ensures leaders have the support they need to scale!About Recruiting at CircleCI
Our mission is to build out amazing teams while creating an amazing hiring experience for everyone. We hire across the United States, Canada, the UK, Germany, Ireland, and Japan. Our Recruiting Coordinators are critical to our success. We are looking for someone who is upbeat, positive, and a true teammate who is ready to contribute to the team and grow with us!
What will make this person successful is the ability to juggle a full workload without letting things slip through the cracks. Excellent communication and positivity will go a long way, as will an ability to make decisions quickly, and be a partner to your Recruiters. As a critical member of our recruiting team, a new coordinator will be instrumental in ensuring a positive candidate experience, while supporting your teammates in curating an amazing process for all everyone involved in the hiring process including understanding the complexity of the Revenue team's hiring plan, interview process, and standard operations processes.
An adaptable and flexible person who also pays attention to detail is the perfect fit.What you'll do:
- Own candidate interview scheduling for your roles. This includes scheduling through Greenhouse for Zoom interviews across time zones, as well as scheduling role alignments and debriefs.
- Partner closely with your Recruiter and with Hiring Manager to make sure the process is being driven quickly and efficiently.
- Own hiring plans, scorecards, and interview team information in Greenhouse (our ATS).
- Drive administrative hiring processes like executing written offers, entering hiring plans, opening roles, and hiring new employees into Greenhouse.
- Develop a rapport with teams and managers to ensure constant two-way communication regarding hiring updates.
- Partner with recruiters to create a communication strategy that keeps everyone aligned and working together.
- Work to refine processes and help build a well oiled Recruiting Machine.
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or a similar role involving heavy global scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you’ll be communicating with all levels of staff and are often the first point of contact for candidates.
- Serious attention to detail - the “little things” are important in this role.
- Ability to prioritize while maintaining attention to detail.
- Someone who takes initiative and can see where things can be improved and creates an action plan.
- A collaborative approach. We rely on each other for our individual and team success and do our best to support one another.
- Any prior data analysis, reporting, Greenhouse or Excel experience a plus.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.