Recruiting Coordinator at Datadog
The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. We are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on building out our Denver teams with top talent within multiple business areas. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
Datadog is ramping up for another BIG hiring year and expanding our Recruiting team. We are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process for our Denver build-out; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog!
- Manage job posts and candidate stages in our Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and job boards
- Schedule all on-site and video conference interviews
- Greet interview candidates, providing a top notch candidate experience
- Manage new hire process by drafting offer letters, connecting with references, and reviewing all background check reports
- Plan and attend recruiting events (virtual webinars, in-house meetups, career fairs, etc.) to help pipeline new talent
- Partner with other team members to improve and streamline processes when needed
- Develop stakeholder relationships with recruiters and hiring managers and maintain effective communication channels
- Keep recruiting team and hiring managers on-point with your incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional, enthusiastic, and extremely organized
- A chameleon - able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever changing environment
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter that thrives in an unstructured environment
- Known as a multi-tasking guru, able to effectively prioritize projects and pivot where needed with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent at oral and written communication skills
- Previous exposure to Human Resources or Recruiting/Talent Acquisition systems
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.