Recruiter at Adswerve, Inc.
- Under minimal supervision, serve as an internal corporate full life cycle recruiter - post positions, screen applications, source passive candidates, conduct phone interviews, and facilitate the interview and offer process.
- Exercise discretion to determine requisition priority in order to fill critical business operations positions in a timely manner.
- Utilize good judgment to interview and independently determine candidate fit based on hard and soft skills.
- Partner with hiring managers and leadership to create recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
- Maintain constant communication with hiring managers to provide proactive updates on hiring initiatives.
- Deliver consistent and timely results that delight your Hiring Managers.
- Creatively search and source for candidates across multiple locations using job boards, internet searches, direct sourcing, networking, and other creative methods.
- Extend verbal and written contingent job offers and manage compensation negotiations directly with the CFO and VP of HR.
- Partner with hiring leaders and team members to ensure an overall awesome candidate experience.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations and universities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all internal employee referrals.
- Participate in development of department goals, objectives and system improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining company job descriptions and employee directory.
- Assist HR team with the preparation of annual performance evaluations.
- Maintain human resource information system (HRIS) records.
- Responsible for managing the new hire background check process.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Job duties may evolve and grow along with Adswerve.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, human resources or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant recruiting experience
- Strong judgment and interviewing skills to assess and determine candidate fit for the organization
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize and manage requisitions to ensure critical business operations positions are filled in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience of driving consistent improvements in recruiting processes
- Experience with an applicant tracking systems (ATS), UltiPro Recruiting preferred
This position pays a base salary of $55,000-$70,000. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.