Ibotta is growing, and we’re looking for a Recruiter to help us hire top talent from all over the country. This highly motivated individual must have a keen eye for talent and team fit. As an Ibotta brand ambassador, this person must be engaging, confident and persuasive. The ideal candidate will have experience within a high growth organization and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner cross-functionally to serve as the talent expert for the teams you support.
- Work with the hiring team on sourcing, resume review, interviews, and delivering a top candidate experience.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Ibotta through candidate interactions and external communications.
- Source and evaluate potential candidates, both passive and active, using cold calls, job boards, social media, networking sites, and the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Screen prospective candidates to assess skill level, culture fit, work history, and salary requirements.
- Remain data-driven, utilizing the ATS to its fullest extent, maintain all pertinent application information and ensure data integrity.
- Manage the entirety of the recruiting process including interview scheduling and creation of offer letters
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience, ideally with a company during a high-growth phase or staffing agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relatable field
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard to find candidates.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs.
- Proven track record working with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor.
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.