Recruiter (ADX-170-19) at ArcherDX
ArcherDX, headquartered in Boulder, CO, is committed to the advancement of personalized medicine by making next-generation sequencing technology more reliable and accessible. We seek like-minded individuals who share our values of curiosity, passion and grit to meet these goals.
Make it happen by joining us in the fight against cancer.
- Supports all recruiting activities under direction of the Corporate Recruiter and HR department.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria including interview scorecards.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Reviews applications, conducts initial phone screens, and facilitates interview process.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and other human resource staff during the offer process, presenting and negotiating offer terms, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and company policies.
- Coordinates and participates in college job fairs and other hiring events.
- Reviews, understands, and complies with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processes and handles European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- At least two years’ of full cycle recruiting in an agency or corporate environment
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Embodies a passion to serve others and an eagerness to ensure exceptional candidate and internal customer experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to foresee needs and perform work in a proactive manner
- Approachable demeanor with the ability to engage a variety of people
- Ability to quickly gain trust and confidence regarding access to information of a confidential nature
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability and desire to effectively manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented with the ability to effectively prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems