People Operations Specialist (Remote) at Vendavo
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
We're a diverse bunch of people that care deeply about pricing theory, our clients, our people, and our SaaS products. As the People Operations Specialist, you will ensure payroll is processed with accuracy and in alignment with company-specific pay policies and local regulatory requirements. You'll also have the opportunity to implement and maintain systems within the P&C tech stack and collaborate with other People and Culture team members to deliver company-wide programs and initiatives under the guidance of the VP of People Operations.
Global Payroll and Benefits
- Manage and process US and EMEA payrolls which includes, maintaining employee records in ADP, approving Employee and Manager self-service requests, processing Time and Attendance exception pay, uploading garnishments into Smart Compliance
- Payment and reconciliation of voluntary deductions.
- Facilitating Quarter and Year End processes, such as Tax & W2 reconciliation and providing accounting partners with completed reconciliation for GL reconciliation
- Partnering with ADP to process and audit pay adjustment, garnishments, tax notices runs to ensure all information is included in the employee record prior to the deadline set by ADP
- Ensure all state unemployment rates are up-to-date, and registration for new states and municipalities as the need arises
- Process and reconcile country specific retirement plans (i.e., 401K, pension schemes, etc.)
- Develop and maintain productive partnerships with local payroll partners in following countries (US, Sweden, German, Finland, Netherlands, United Kingdom)
- Manage system for the annual benefits enrollment cycle
- Primary point of contact for employee payroll and benefits support
- Complete all change forms for all, changes, new hires and/or terminations
- Manage the system aspects of the annual performance management and goal-setting cycles.
- Prepare and submit company data for annual salary surveys
- Assign all onboarding and offboarding tasks through JIRA
- Maintain all electronic employee data and file
- Responsible for annual HR compliance reporting, and serve as primary P&C contact for financial and company compliance audits
- Manager all P&C Systems and data feeds, identifying and implementing opportunities for system and process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of experience of relevant HR/Payroll related field. Minimum of 5 years administering HRIS and other HR related systems, managing vendor partnerships, and performing HR operations related duties
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage processes and deadlines cross functionally
- Ability to build and manage effective vendor partnerships
- FPC certification, preferred
- Highly proficient with the ADP WorkForce Now and Streamline platforms
- Strong attention to details
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, including Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Possess an employee experience mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement, discretion, and problem-solving skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully work with individuals at varying levels within an organization
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $78k-$89k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.