Office Coordinator - People Operations at Choozle
Choozle is looking for a Coordinator/Office Manager that will help drive day to day office responsibilities as well as support the people operations function, owning everything from monitoring new hire setup and culture initiatives to company event coordination! This person will have the ability to identity and implement opportunities to build a more cohesive, happy, productive team
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Desire to work in a growing company with a positive, can-do attitude!
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle competing priorities and multitask
- Flexible - ready to help support the teams as needed
- Experience within people ops, office management, administrative assistant or similar
- Strong desire to learn and grow in your career and take on additional responsibilities
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Monitor and own daily office operations; ordering snacks and supplies, office repairs/questions, building coordination, coordinate office visits, partner with IT as needed, etc
- Employee Engagement: ordering employee gifts and rewards, coordinating in office lunches, monitoring new hire’s first day- ordering mugs, seat assignments, updating HR calendar, etc
- Event Coordination: cross-team lunches, new hire lunches, holiday party, company events, denver startup week, etc
- As you grow in your Choozle position:
- People Ops: new hire onboarding, manage builtinCO, company awards, data entry within an HRIS system, interview coordination, offboarding
- Additional duties and responsibilities as needed
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THIS ROLE
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable on the fly
- Experience using MS Office and G Suite
- Previous event management and recruitment experience is a plus!
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Choozle was just awarded the #2 spot for small companies on this years’ Denver Post top workplaces!
- You will be the hub of knowledge at Choozle and will work cross-functionally across all company departments.
- You will have a chance to make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
In addition to salary, Choozle offers:
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work flexibility
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.