Manager, Workplace Experience at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We are looking for a forward-thinking, organized, and hospitality-minded Manager, Workplace Experience to join our growing team. As we navigate the changing landscape of the workplace, this is an exciting role for someone who loves to think outside the box while they flex their operational skills. As with many organizations, we are assessing and reimagining how and where we get work done, all while maintaining the connected culture that drives the Evolver experience. Your role will be defined by critical thinking coupled with operational work and will involve collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams.
As the Manager, Workplace Experience you will lead our small Workplace Experience team and oversee the day-to-day operations of our Downtown Denver headquarters. You and your team will craft the projects and events that make our workplace an exciting and connected place to work, whether our teammates are working from the office, from their home or from a mountain vacation rental. You’ll be a poised and decisive self-starter who uses our values and commitment to hospitality to drive decision-making.
What you’ll do
- Lead and develop Evolve’s small but mighty Workplace Experience team through ongoing performance coaching and support
- Collaborate on the Evolve office reopening including safety and space planning, meeting effectiveness, office preparation, etc.
- Manage in-office and remote event logistics and setup for all hands events including monthly kick off, quarterly town hall, open houses and holiday parties to drive Evolver engagement and connectedness
- Oversee internal office moves and desk management including new hire seating plans and department space planning
- Identify and champion programs and space enhancements that foster an Inclusive Workplace experience
- Partner with Recruiting, IT and People Operations to provide support with new hire onboarding, candidate experience, and recruiting/networking events
- Lead the operations and maintenance of the Evolve office; including reviewing and enhancing systems and processes for shipping & receiving, facilities operations, inventory, asset tracking, etc.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with suppliers and vendors, and make purchases informed by our Values
- Collaborate with Recruiting, People Operations & FP&A on office space needs and growth assessments
- Manage the office budget and invoice review
- Build a scalable ticketing system for workplace requests
- Project manage facility and workplace experience projects including the swag program, Evolve values recognition program, future office build-outs, etc.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years managing a office operations for a company with more than 500 employees
- 2+ years of experience coaching and leading an office team
- A deep, first-hand understanding of the challenges and opportunities of remote work
- Experience building, tracking and maintaining a budget
- Proven success with balancing long term projects and daily tasks
- A high degree of flexibility in the face of change, an ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Resourceful, adaptable and proactive
- Experience working with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and work independently, and also to collaborate with a team
- A cheerful disposition, a sense of humor, and capacity to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a superpower for organization
- Ability to lift 25 lbs and not afraid to tackle the physical aspects of organizing and running an office
- Believe in and embody our 10 core values
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $72,000 to $90,000, depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.