Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary purpose of the position:
Located in Westminster, Colordao, the purpose of this role is to lead the Corporate Talent Acquisition team, focused on acquiring a variety of talent for current and future business requirements. This individual will be accountable for delivery and executive of the corporate TA strategy, processes, programs, and tools to assess and acquire talent. In addition, this individual will establish innovative approaches to talent acquisition that will increase overall organizational bench strength and foster a strategic recruiting mindset with recruiting team and hiring managers.
What will you be responsible for?
- Manage and develop a world class corporate TA team, fit for purpose to meet the business needs.
- Actively establish Ball as an employer of choice while championing our Global Employee Value Proposition within the geographies in which we actively recruit.
- Position the North and Central America TA function as a Center of Expertise with hiring managers and the HR organization.
- Responsible utilizing and optimizing Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors).
- Lead the TA team to proactively source key talent pools via leading social media tools such as LinkedIn and beyond to establish qualified candidate pipelines for all roles.
- Manage the applicant lifecycle of select senior level roles from the sourcing of candidates through the application; interviewing, offer letter process, and on-boarding. Is accountable for the effective implementation of TA processes in accordance with practices, policies, EEO, OFCCP, HIPPA, and other legal requirements.
- Bring recruiting best practices, latest techniques, and industry trends to the department; continuously look at process improvement/creating efficiencies and tools to enhance the TA experience from multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Build a best in class candidate experience, while upholding a strong Employee Value Proposition.
- Ensure all North America TA processes are integrated effectively with related HR processes and executed in a timely fashion.
- Develop strategies for career events, conferences, and community job fairs; participates as appropriate.
- Measure key performance indicators/relevant metrics; analyzes data, and adjusts processes when needed.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to HR Leadership and functional Business Unit leaders regarding marketplace employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, interview processes, offer negotiations, and assessment methods
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college degree level education or work-related experience.
- 7 or more years as a TA professional with significant autonomy and scope of responsibilities in the area of TA.
- Experience in managing direct reports of TA professionals and support staff.
- Experience using data to inform decisions and actions.
- Experience in developing and scaling recruitment strategies as necessary based on business requirements.
- Experience with a broad scope of cloud based applicant tracking systems, preferably SuccessFactors.
- Experience in bringing TA best practices to improve sourcing and pipelining; experience in developing and executing a successful sourcing model.
- Experience in negotiating and managing comprehensive contracts with vendors/suppliers related to TA preferred
- Strong knowledge of the following areas:
- EEO, OFCCP, employment practices
- Sourcing/purchasing principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures
- HR principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures
- Generally accepted managerial practices and procedures
- Business acumen
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; exceptional presentation skills; ability to lead group discussions
Demonstrated Ball Leadership Skills
- Inspirational Role Model - Understands themselves and seeks opportunities to learn. Shows composure, responding consistently, openly, and courageously in all situations.
- Authentic Leadership - Demonstrates humility in the way they lead others. Takes a stand for what is right and admits their mistakes.
- Leadership Presence - Inspires trust in the broader organization. Acts on a sense of what the organization most needs to elevate its impact and move forward through complexity.
- Relationship Builder - Listens and empathizes, engages a wide range of people. Embraces peoples’ differences and helps every individual feel special and valued.
- People Grower - Encourages leadership in others and takes risks to help others grow. Champions collaboration across the organization
- Culture Champion - Consciously evolves the culture to help secure the future of the business. Recognizes where behaviors need to change and how to change them.
- Results Oriented - A desire to make things happen, sets stretch goals and motivates others to achieve them. Always looking to create a better result for customers.
- Future Catalyst - Communicates a vision of the future that compels others and helps them see around corners. Embraces change, takes risks, and seeks diverse perspectives.
- Breakthrough Strategist - Sees connections others don’t see. Translates this new insight into break-through strategies that open up new directions. Enrolls others in the new.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 86,500 - $132,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans