Learning Partner at FIS
The Learning Partner is responsible for driving consistent, reliable growth and success of our sales organizations through strategic development and effective delivery of learning and development of programs that build and develop high-performing sales leaders and teams. The Learning Partner will leverage technology and innovative tools, coupled with active performance coaching, to support the ongoing development of sales skills and effectiveness. As a valued business partner, the Learning Partner works cross-functionally an across channels to identify learning/performance gaps and to create, implement, and reinforce targeted learning solutions. The Learning Partner anticipates change and actively partners with senior leadership in sales and sales enablement to deliver results that are strongly aligned with strategic goals. The Learning Partner operates at a strategic level and focuses on creating a transformative learning strategy through innovative initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and Deliver advanced sales skills/products, leadership, managerial training, cross-functional and other training sessions. These are created based on an overarching learning strategy developed by the Learning Partner.
- Select, implement, and facilitate using multiple and appropriate delivery methods and media.
- Establish and maintain instructor credibility including core values, critical thinking skills, thought leadership, business acumen, delivery competence, professionalism, and content expertise.
- Develop, select, and administer appropriate assessments in compliance with recognized and accepted measurement principles. Also analyze data to develop strategic presentations and insights into business issues.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure business alignment: actively participate in and lead project meetings/new initiatives/launches. Research, gather, and compile relevant insight, feedback, and data for business partners.
- Determines strategies on how to "scale" strategic offerings across channels to ensure the biggest impact for the company.
- Participate and help drive key stakeholder and leadership meetings from a learning and business perspective. The Learning Partner creates a "seat at the table" with senior and executive leaders to drive the importance of learning and its impact on business success.
REQUIREMENTS and CAPABILITIES
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with senior levels and cross-functions in the organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- 5+ years learning and development experience and demonstrated understanding of the overall challenges faced in the L&D environment.
- 2 + years B2B sales experience and demonstrated understanding of the challenges faced in the B2B sales environment
- Ability to design and deliver learning solutions by effectively anticipating, soliciting, and demonstrating a clear understanding of client needs through strong consulting skills.
- Ability to lead self and others effectively through change by anticipating its impact on the organization, moving forward when faced with ambiguity, and demonstrating agility and commitment
- Strong business acumen: understanding the strategy, processes, culture, functions, and needs of the business
- Proactively and strategically develops his or her own skillset through a rigorous and ongoing personal learning plan.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated agility and ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing projects and priorities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills as well as reasoning and critical thinking. Thinks at a strategic leadership level and communicates well with mid-level and senior leaders.
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving ability and pushes innovative solutions to keep FIS on the edge of effective learning programs.
- Exceptionally effective in executive and large group presentation settings
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Management role. Manages, perhaps through subordinate managers/supervisors, a major portion of sales support activities within the division with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. Establishes sales support goals and objectives and delegates assignments to subordinates. Objectives are reviewed by senior management to determine success of operation. This role is involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organization objectives, implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results, and establishes and ensures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements. Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship. This level requires the ability to communicate with all levels of management. Typically requires eight to ten years management experience as well as strong experience in a sales related discipline.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610-180,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.