Human Resources Generalist at DispatchHealth
Human Resources Generalist
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is recruiting a Human Resource Generalist to join our high-growth team of innovative and dynamic individuals. The HR Generalist is an integral role to support DispatchHealth employees across all markets. The successful candidate must be detail-oriented and be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Employee Onboarding & Offboarding: follow and improve processes for supporting new hires and employees leaving DispatchHealth, maintain personnel files and monitor compliance.
- Benefits: assist employees with enrollment and changes related to their benefit plans, reconcile benefit enrollments across systems and departments, work with benefits broker to ensure compliance.
- Training: work with managers to develop and facilitate departmental and organization-wide training.
- Performance: manage the process for ensuring that performance reviews are timely, well documented, and followed up as appropriate. Participate in the implementation and oversight of employee recognition initiatives.
- Compliance: work with HR leadership to ensure company is compliant with all federal and state requirements related to employees and employers.
- Compensation: track all matters related to employee compensation.
- Technology: work to become a super-user and trainer of all technology and provide feedback to the team for improvements to optimize the user experience.
- Employee Relations: work with company leadership to support employees through personal and professional matters that arise.
- General HR Duties: reporting, updating employment policies, assisting with payroll, and supporting department and company leadership as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years Human Resource experience required
Skills and competencies that will make you successful in this role:
- Ability to work independently and own a project from start to finish
- High emotional intelligence and savvy
- Passion for redefining healthcare
- Commitment to excellence in everything you do
- Desire to work in a fast paced and high energy start-up environment
- Highly organized and goal oriented
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative problem solving and ability to think outside the box
- Proficiency in using Human Capital Management technology platforms
Compensation and Benefits:
- $65,000/year salary
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan, as well as free gym access and a unique healthcare company culture
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.