Human Resources Business Partner at Enova
What you’ll be doing:
The Human Resources Business Partner will join a team of smart, business-minded and hands-on HR professionals. As a HRBP supporting multiple clients within Enova, you will partner directly with Sr. Leaders and managers to deliver results and keep engagement levels high. Your primary focus will be to help your clients meet their business goals while living Enova’s core values.
Your core priorities will be in:
- Performance Management: You’ll work closely with Talent Development on our performance management process but spend much of your time between the formal cycles with your clients on planning, goal setting and working on individual development plans.
- Employee Relations: You will be the main contact for employees within your client groups, responsible for handling and escalating any employee relations issues in partnership with our in-house employment attorney.
- Engagement: You will partner with Talent Development and managers within your client group on driving engagement and retention of our talent.
- Policy: You’ll be expected to administer and enhance established People policies and procedures and have a voice in shaping enhancements or changes needed as our business continues to grow and scale.
- Partnership: You will be expected to develop strong, collaborative relationships with our Centers of Excellence (Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Development, and People Tech) to bridge business goals with People Team offerings.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of professional human resources business partnering experience in a high demand, high output role with a demonstrated track record of success being an integrated member of a business team.
- Strong technical/analytical skills with an ability to manipulate data in Excel and knowledge of formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience in working in Workday HCM a plus.
- Demonstrated capability to execute and drive projects forward to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, specifically group presentation and influence skills.
- Knowledgeable in State (IL) and Federal employment laws
- PHR or SPHR a plus
For Colorado-based roles, the budgeted range starts at $60-$80k. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Our People Team:
Most companies call this team the HR Department. We don’t like that name because we don’t think of Enovaians as ‘resources’; they’re people first and foremost. Our People Team is made up of 30+ ‘People People’ who are focused on making Enova an awesome place to work. That means the Recruiting team is obsessed with identifying top-notch talent to bring onboard, and our Compensation and Benefits teams are tirelessly working to make sure Enova’s offerings are competitive and exciting. It means Talent Development is seen as a valuable resource for new and current employees to grow their careers, and People Resources partner closely with leaders to develop their people strategy. It means our People Analytics team integrates our systems and automates our processes to ensure things run smoothly for employees. Basically, it means we hustle to make sure Enova is a great place to spend 40ish hours a week.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.