HR Specialist III - Training - LMS Administrator at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Human Resources Strategic Support Unit develops, retains, rewards and attracts talent needed for the business to attain strategic and operational goals.
HR Specialist III – Training – LMS Administrator
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator is responsible for administering the Learning Management System for the Ball Aerospace. This individual performs a variety of learning management systems activities that support our business units. The LMS Administrator coordinates with the subject matter experts to design training plans and curricula to meet specific business training requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage LMS content according to guidelines established through Ball’s Learning Advisory structure.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors to influence Ball’s adoption and leverage of the system.
- Create Training Activities including scheduled instructor-led classes, required documents, and other supported Activity types.
- Upload Training Content (SCORM files) to the LMS.
- Work with Major Content Owners/Subject Matter Experts to maintain and update content.
- Work with Major Content Owners to define training matrices around which jobs/employees need to be aligned to specific training courses and curricula.
- Create training schedules and calendars.
- Help define and administer opportunities to leverage auto-enrollment rules.
- Manage Training Curricula for multiple functions within Aerospace, as needed.
- Administer measurement and reporting in alignment with established guidelines.
- Serve as the LMS (Learning Management System) Super User.
- Provide customer support to Aerospace users as needed for functional issues.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field plus 4 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Degree in Computer Information Systems, Human Resources, or Organizational Development preferred.
- 4 or more years of experience in a similar or related role in Learning and Development preferred.
- Extensive experience with Learning Management Systems (SuccessFactors Learning experience preferred).
- Experience working with business, IT and HR stakeholders to deliver on the organization’s learning priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and collaborative relationships with various stakeholders.
- Excellent writing, presentation, communication, influence, and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization.
- Customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards and initiative.
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Avid learner and actively seeks and implements feedback to continuously grow and develop self.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and training tools.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $71,500 - $97,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.