HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Employee Success
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for a business oriented, dynamic HR Business Partner to support RingCentral's Support and Services organization (GSS) across the U.S. The position is based out of the Denver office and is partnering closely with other HR Business Partners to ensure an aligned employee experience across functions and offices.
As an HR Business Partner you will build trusted advisor relationships with all levels of management in the Denver office and at our headquarter in Belmont, California. You will be the first point of contact for all Employee Success related consultation and inquiries of the client group - supported by the Employee Success Centers of Excellence (Total Rewards, Talent Management, Operations) as needed.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to the GSS leaders across the U.S. on people and organizational issues
- Analyzes trends and metrics to show the health of the client group as it relates to retention, promotion, attrition, quality of hires, diversity, etc.
- Partner with HRBPs to drive a strong and positive culture in the Denver office and drive cultural changes and people strategies that support the key business and Employee Success initiatives
- Initiates employee actions in Workday (transactions, data changes)
- Conduct on and off boarding process with new and departing employees
- Make recommendations for corrective actions and continuous improvement and coach leaders along the way
- Partner with extended Employee Success, COE's (center of expertise) finance and payroll teams as necessary
- Facilitate the roll out of various Employee Success programs including employee experience surveys, performance management and compensation review cycles, goal setting/assessment process, learning and growth training and other ongoing programs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience
- Experience working independently in large global corporation
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, performance management and employment laws
- Bachelor Degree
- MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
- Ability to travel as required
Key Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven ability to partner and communicate with key stakeholders
- Business Acumen – understands the business model, operations, structure for the assigned organizations
- Has a bias for action and works in collaboration with others to deliver results
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Resourceful in finding solutions.
- Proven consulting and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- An opportunity to partner with world-class and passionate business groups.
- An opportunity to join us build a world-class Employee Success function
- A face-paced environment
And yes, we also offer
- A competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus pay-out
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- 10 company holidays
- Flexible PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Restricted Stock Units
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO employer.