HR Business Partner (Remote - US) at Automox
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (MST) on Monday, February 21, 2022
We are disrupting the status quo and leaving legacy thinking behind. From breaking down industry barriers to shaping the future of how the world works—we believe our growth is limitless. At our core, we are visionaries, builders, and innovators bent on tackling challenging and rewarding work. Innovation shouldn’t stop at technology, that’s why we shape our values, culture, and community around people, not outdated conventions. Join the cloud-native revolution.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Are you the kind of person who thrives on challenge, flows with change and can adapt quickly, all without breaking a sweat? Do you live for the thrill of making a difference (both small and large), seeking to make an impact through authentic, collaborative partnerships? If you earnestly answered yes to the above, this opportunity might be for you! Automox is adding an HR Business Partner to our talented People team to support the growth, development, and engagement of our scaling teams. This is an exciting role Automox is adding to the Human Resource team. In this role, the HR business partner will guide and support the organization in building scalable high performing teams, increase our organizational people capabilities and shape effective HR strategies and programs that impact our employees' experience at Automox.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, a competent, knowledgeable and reliable partner for both our leaders and employees.
- Partner with functional leaders across the company to understand and conceptualize their specific business, organizational and people opportunities to develop and execute key talent programs that directly align with employee engagement and retention.
- Take a hands on approach to drive business results, strengthen morale and increase engagement and productivity for your client groups.
- Provide consultation and coaching to managers at all levels to develop and increase engagement within their teams and organization.
- Execute and implement key HR initiatives and annual programs, new processes, & policies within the company.
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations matters including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and any potential disciplinary actions.
- Evaluate and advise client groups on the attraction, motivation, development and retention of their employees.
- Support the execution of the HR OKR (Objective Key Results) and perform other ad hoc projects as needed.
- Be an advocate and champion to our remote-first culture and foster the values of Automox.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to relate and empathize with people from different backgrounds.
- Strong foundation of HR fundamentals to help identify and solve problems.
- 3+ years of HRBP experience in a high tech company, preferably a start-up/scale-up.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, iterative environment. Open to changes in focus and direction as the business requires.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build trust-based relationships with leaders and employees across an organization.
- A passion for organizational development! We want someone who is eager to make contributions to standardizing and evolving our HR processes.
- The ability to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and optimism in the face of challenges and while overcoming obstacles.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and execute on tight deadlines with consistency.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and shifting priorities.
- A progressive mindset when it comes to HR best practices, approaches.
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $80,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description