Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
At Evolve, we’re on a mission to be the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental. We know it all begins with attracting and selecting great teammates. As our Director of Talent Acquisition, you will partner with leaders across Evolve to understand talent needs and build hiring plans and strategies that are unique to, and effective for, each team. You’ll also lead a results-oriented talent acquisition team that knows how to source and select exceptional, diverse talent. We are in high growth mode and starting to recruit outside of Colorado, so you will need to contribute both structure and innovation as it relates to Evolve’s talent brand, candidate experience, and recruiting process. Come help us continue to build an amazing team of Evolvers!
What you’ll do
- Create a strategic plan and vision for the Talent Acquisition team to operate at scale, identify exceptional talent, and create a hospitable candidate experience
- Recruit, lead, and develop a high-performing talent acquisition team through a period of high growth
- Collaborate and partner on Evolve's DEIB strategy to build and improve diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices
- Build and implement a national talent strategy and brand that scales as we expand outside of Colorado
- Partner with Finance and Business Leaders to build and manage headcount plans, prioritize resources, and identify strategies to hit aggressive hiring goals
- Utilize analytical thinking to diagnose recruiting challenges, identify hiring trends, and propose solutions that address both short term and long term talent needs
- Strategically report on talent acquisition health and progress through the use of data and metrics and make recommendations for improvement and efficiency
- Partner with the People team to build and operationalize processes and programs such as internal transfers, referral programs, compliance, and compensation
- Enhance both in-person and virtual recruiting and interviewing practices to maintain a strong candidate experience while also maximizing efficiency
- Evaluate and invest in tools and technology that put our candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams in the best position to succeed from a recruiting perspective
- Ensure the understanding of and compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations as they relate to recruiting and hiring activities
What makes you a great fit
- Have 12+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Have 7+ years of people leadership, leading a team of 15 or more people
- Experience building teams and processes to scale in a growth stage organization
- Demonstrated effectiveness in leading and motivating a high-performing recruiting team
- Previous experience developing and implementing a company-wide talent acquisition strategy
- Proven track record of being a trusted advisor and strategic thought leader to leadership
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
- Experience establishing comprehensive metrics to track recruiting effectiveness
- Experience enhancing and leveraging an attractive talent brand
- Experience building successful diversity and college recruiting programs
- Track record of building relationships and having cross functional influence
- Track record of team leadership and rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate initiative, results-orientation, with a constant focus on service delivery and results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency and humor
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work in our beautiful downtown Denver office, completely remote, or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
Not in Colorado? We're happy to consider candidates in the following states: AR, AZ, CT, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, and WA.
For this role our salary range is $130,000 to $175,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.