Global Head of Total Rewards at Alteryx
The Global Head of Total Rewards will provide expertise and leadership for our global Total Rewards program. This role takes a deep dive into Employee Experience and driving our compensation and benefits philosophy along with developing practices and tools to support our growth and the acquisition and retention of talent.
- Drive and elevate our total rewards strategy to ensure competitive positioning of programs that support achievement of our short-term and long-term objectives.
- Research country/region specific compensation and benefits practices, trends, programs, and regulations
- Design & develop tools and frameworks to support the development of career paths within the organization and inform promotion decisions.
- Develop comprehensive communications plans to educate employees on employee value proposition and self-service tools.
- Provide consultation to members of leadership and HR & Talent colleagues on market practices/trends and provide recommendations for changes/enhancements to plans.
- Lead the design, delivery and administration of all compensation and benefit programs/processes including the annual merit review process, market/equity adjustments, incentives, equity grants and benefits offerings/renewals.
- Develop effective and compelling compensation and benefit communication strategies, tools and processes to optimize the value of total rewards.
- Monitor effectiveness of programs and makes recommendations for changes, model cost impact, and present recommendations.
- Conduct annual and ad-hoc analyses and market studies to evaluate the competitiveness of programs/plans.
- Ensure proper governance and compliance processes for company-sponsored compensation and benefits programs
- Benchmark best practices and provide recommendations for other forms of non-cash rewards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in HR; 5+ years of experience in leading compensation and benefits teams
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint (or Google Sheets and Slides) skills
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to benefit programs, compensation programs, company policies, and operations
- Experience designing compensation and benefits programs, guidelines and processes and guiding strategy in these areas
- Workday-specific experience preferred
- Experience with long term incentive and executive compensation plans
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.