Director, Talent Acquisition Projects & Strategy- North & Central America at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Are you seeking to work for a global organization that is experiencing unprecedented growth, fosters and garners a commitment to sustainable practices and principles as well as lead and drive a strategic vision? If so, please take a close look at Ball’s Director, Talent Acquisition Projects & Strategy for North & Central America.
Direct and Lead the North and Central America Talent Acquisition strategy for acquiring talent for future business requirements.
What will you be responsible for?
- Developing and executing a comprehensive North and Central America departmental strategy focused on a significantly scaled workforce, vendor relations, technology, people leadership, and creative sourcing methods to identify high potential, diverse talent for hard to fill positions, internships, and co-ops in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Develops strategies for D&I recruitment, career events, conferences, intern program and community job fairs; participates as appropriate. Ensures Intern Program is managed–process, sourcing, recruiting, coordination of internal departments, on-boarding, actual program, final presentation/banquet, etc.
- Oversees D&I End to End Recruitment process in region and responsible for all phases of discovery, design, and overseeing activation to eliminate bias in the interview process, and provide education to hiring managers and recruitment teams.
- Coordinates and develops Global TA activities that require strategic mindset and TA technical knowledge including Global Vendor relationships e.g. Linkedin and Indeed; Social media strategy; SF roadmap and releases; Contingent Worker/Fieldglass strategy; Overall TA Governance
- Actively positions the North and Central America TA function as a Center of Expertise with hiring managers and the HR organization.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of Recruitment Process Outsourcing firm; consisting of establishing metrics, managing expectations, escalation process, system capabilities and limitations, and overall governance
- Actively establishes Ball as an employer of choice while championing our Global Employee Value Proposition within the geographies in which we actively recruit. Responsible for building a best in class candidate experience, while upholding a strong Employee Value Proposition.
- Accountable for the effective implementation of NCA TA processes in accordance with practices, policies, EEO, OFCCP, HIPPA, and other legal requirements.
- Acts as the regional subject matter expert as it relates to talent acquisition processes, serving as a resource and consultant to the T&OD, HRBP, Global Mobility, and hiring manager community.
- Responsible for bringing recruiting best practices, latest techniques, and industry trends to the department; continuously looks at process improvement/creating efficiencies and tools to enhance the TA experience from multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for utilizing and optimizing Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors).
- Leads the identification, negotiation and management of North and Central America based TA vendors to enhance or supplement TA processes, ensuring cost and process efficiency.
- Provides recruitment counsel and guidance to HR Leadership and functional Business Unit leaders regarding marketplace employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, interview processes, offer negotiations, and assessment methods.
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college degree level education or work-related experience.
- Job related experience for 7-10 year(s) or more as a Talent Acquisition professional with significant autonomy and scope of responsibilities in the area of TA.
Additional experience in the following areas:
- Managing direct reports of TA professionals and support staff.
- Developing and scaling recruitment strategies as necessary based on business requirements.
- Managing an RPO preferred.
- Broad scope of cloud based applicant tracking systems, preferably SuccessFactors.
- Bring TA best practices to improve sourcing and pipelining; experience in developing and executing a successful sourcing model.
- Negotiating and managing comprehensive contracts with vendors/suppliers related to TA.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; exceptional presentation skills; ability to lead group discussions
- EEO, OFCCP, employment practices.
- Ensures effective design, development, and delivery of Regional TA strategy, processes, programs, and tools to assess and acquire talent that has an impact at the individual, team, and organizational level.
- Establish innovative approaches to talent acquisition that will increase overall organizational bench strength and foster a strategic recruiting mind-set across North and Central America.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 113,500 - 160,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in "@ball.com." Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans