Director / Senior Director Global HR at Fivetran (Greater Denver Area, CO)
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
Fivetran is looking for a Director/Senior Director of Global HR to join our team. You’ll be a key member of the People Leadership team, reporting to the Head of People & Culture, while working on a variety of key verticals including benefits and compliance, payroll, policies, HR processes, DEI (diversity/equity/inclusion), compensation, and data integrity. You will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of global HR, as well as drive programs, processes and tools to support team growth and professional development.
We are a globally distributed team in the USA, EMEA and APAC, so high cultural-intelligence is a must. This person will also work closely with all global partner teams including Finance, Learning & Development and Recruiting. An example would include partnering with Fivetran's Finance and Recruitment teams to ensure headcount and growth is on target and aligned with overall company objectives.
As the Director / Senior Director of Global HR you will:
- Lead the creation and development of a best-in-class HR department to support employees globally
- Partner with teams to design employee-centric service processes and systems
- Oversee all HR employees globally: USA, EMEA, APAC
- Manage our global total rewards program including benefits, equity and compensation
- Create and improve HR processes and policies including onboarding, offboarding, performance management and diversity/equity/inclusion
- Continually develop and improve company-wide job leveling system and career path development
- Oversee global employee relations and compliance
- Identify and execute initiatives that improve the company’s ability to serve and build relationships with its employees
- Establish the monitoring and reporting of KPIs and SLAs for the HR department to continually optimize processes and deliver on objectives
- Champion employee development to ensure the highest level of morale and productivity through proper coaching, employee development, incentive programs, communications, and challenging assignments
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of strong leadership experience in total rewards (compensation, benefits and equity), compliance, and diversity/equity/inclusion, HR systems and analytics, and employee relations. Global experience is strongly preferred.
- Strategy development experience around HR-specific OKRs, SLAs, culture, policies and processes at a leadership level
- Ability to be strategic and develop diversity and inclusion initiatives that create positive impact and change
- Experience in building, coaching and leading a high performing HR team (shared services model), including remote teams and outside of the USA
- Travel requirement: 10% per year (not currently during COVID-19 safety restrictions)
- Namely and Greenhouse experience preferred
What you need to know:
- The title of the role is flexible and will be based on relevancy of experience. Our team hires on relevant (quality of) experience, not years (volume of) experience. Not sure if you qualify but interested and meet most of the key qualities listed above? Please apply!
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.