From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Fivetran is looking for a Director of HR to join our team. You’ll be a key member of the People Leadership team, reporting to the Head of People & Culture, while working on a variety of key verticals including benefits and compliance, payroll, policies, HR processes, DEI (diversity/equity/inclusion), compensation, and data integrity. You will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of global HR, as well as drive programs, processes and tools to support team growth and professional development. This is a new position to the organization that will have strong impact and visibility.
We are seeking a self-motivated, DEI-focused, data-driven and collaborative leader who is passionate about fostering a positive work culture and thrives in a fast-paced environment. We are a globally distributed team in the USA, EMEA and APAC, so high cultural-intelligence is a must. This person will also work closely with all global partner teams including Finance, Learning & Development and Recruiting.
As the Director of HR at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead the creation and development of a best-in-class HR department to support employees globally.
- Partner with teams to design employee-centric service processes and systems.
- Oversee all HR employees globally, currently 5: USA, EMEA and APAC and Russia.
- Manage our global total rewards program including benefits, equity and compensation Create and improve HR processes and policies including onboarding, offboarding, performance management and diversity/equity/inclusion
- Continually develop and improve company-wide job leveling system and career path development
- Oversee global employee relations and compliance Identify and execute initiatives that improve the company’s ability to serve and build relationships with its employees.
- Establish the monitoring and reporting of KPIs and SLAs for the HR department to continually optimize processes and deliver on objectives.
- Champion employee development to ensure the highest level of morale and productivity through proper coaching, employee development, incentive programs, communications, and challenging assignments.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong leadership experience in total rewards (compensation, benefits and equity), compliance, and diversity/equity/inclusion, HR systems and analytics, and employee relations. Global experience is strongly preferred.
- Strategy development experience around HR-specific OKRs, SLAs, culture, policies and processes at a leadership level
- Ability to be strategic and develop diversity and inclusion initiatives that create positive impact and change
- Experience in building, coaching and leading a high performing HR team (shared services model), including remote teams and outside of the USA.
- Travel requirement: 10% per year (not currently during COVID-19 safety restrictions)
- Namely and Lever experience preferred.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
Fivetran is part of an analytics data stack and the growing ecosystem of cloud based infrastructure companies. After a five-minute setup, the software replicates data from applications, databases, events and files into a cloud data warehouse. The company began with a realization: for modern companies using cloud-based software and storage, traditional ETL tools badly underperformed, and the complicated configurations they required often led to project failures. To streamline and accelerate business intelligence projects, Fivetran developed automated connectors that come with ready-to-query schemas and effortlessly deliver data into modern, high-performing warehouses.