Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is hiring for a Contract Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for an individual who enjoys finding top talent for multiple job requirements across departments and levels. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting anything from Business Development Representatives to Enterprise Sales Executives in fast-paced venture backed technology company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Full lifecycle recruiting for our Sales and Marketing teams, with the opportunity to help out in other areas of the business.
- Create strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders within your teams. You’ll partner with them in understanding current and future hiring needs.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience. You’ll communicate with candidates to keep them highly informed through their interview journey with Automox.
- Attract and engage passive talent through common and uncommon techniques, while always having an eye on building a diverse candidate pool.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of Corporate Recruiting experience in a fast growing technology company. Security experience is a big plus.
- Experience running a full recruiting cycle; sourcing, interviewing, coaching, and closing candidates.
- A flair for using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- You work with a sense of urgency and feel comfortable working with ambiguity. A human approach to hiring that involves relationship building, strong communication, and a customer first mindset.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description