Contract Recruiter at AMP Robotics (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and infrastructure for the waste and recycling industry. We’re working to reimagine and actively modernize recycling by applying AI and automation to increase recycling rates and economically recover recyclables reclaimed as raw materials for the global supply chain. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the Denver Post named AMP one of the 2021 Top Workplaces in Colorado. We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We seek unconventional thinkers to join our mission to enable a world without waste; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and national recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising AI companies, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring Contract Recruiter to lead the successful high volume recruiting function across a range of open positions at AMP including but not limited to Operations, Sales, Finance, etc. As a Contract Recruiter at AMP Robotics you will be responsible for sourcing, hiring, and employing high volume strategies
As a Contract Recruiter at AMP, you will:
- Recruit, screen and interview candidates presenting best talent to hiring managers in high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Consult with hiring managers on talent needs.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, and using creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job.
- strong recruiting skills, specifically with regards to high volume strategies
- Accurately parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Lead creative and relevant recruiting efforts to promote the company's reputation as a great place to work and entice candidates to apply and/or consider roles at AMP.
- Consistently gather relevant metrics to improve recruiting activities and effectiveness, focusing on pipeline & sourcing data, candidate experience, and employee satisfaction and retention.
- Support all administrative functions of the full recruiting cycle to ensure a world class experience for hiring managers, candidates and internal stakeholders (IT, Payroll, HR, etc.).
- Recruit for AMP Robotics with excitement, professionalism and tenacity.
- Develop and deploy a diversity, equity and inclusion recruiting strategy and platform.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of full-cycle quantifiable recruiting experience within high-volume environment.
- Experience recruiting for non-exempt positions.
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close talent).
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting strategies, utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Ability to assess candidate's ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits to open roles and departmental needs
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company, explain job requirements and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training is a plus.
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Strong personal relationship-building, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- 2 to 5 years of experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Up to 10%
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement:
AMP Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on job openings, merit, qualifications, and abilities as required by the position. The Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees, applicants, customers, or independent contractors because of:
- Sexual orientation (including gender identity or expression, including a person's orientation toward heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, or transgender status)
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions
- Marital status
- National origin
- Military or veteran status
- Age (40 or over)
- Disability (including genetic information)
- Or, any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
Salary & compensation information: $35 to $45 hourly (contract position)