**This is a contract position, 4-6 months**
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to help us get through the beginning of the year hiring push! You will be responsible for driving the sourcing strategy and process for various functional areas as needed at all levels of the organization.
About the job
You’ll be full cycle recruiting for all positions throughout the business, managing a robust requisition load that covers a diverse set of functions (sales, marketing, engineering, G&A, etc). By helping find and attract high performing talent into our candidate journey, the Recruiter will play a major role in delivering an incredible hiring experience which is vital to attracting and securing our amazing employees.
About the team
We are an extremely hard working team that understands the importance of speed, but knows when to pump the breaks. We hold candidate experience second to none. And pride ourselves in our ability to keep hiring team extremely happy. We collaborate. We source. We pitch. We process. We close. We love to experiment and try new things. We bring positively and a sense of humor to work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a partnership with hiring managers to be an effective advisor on hiring strategies.
- Proactively guide conversations with hiring managers to drive hiring goals that are aligned with company objectives.
- Ability to have hard conversations with hiring managers regarding headcount goals and expectations.
- Responsible for the full cycle recruitment processes.
- Designs and implements initiatives to increase recruitment strategies that align with company headcount and hiring goals.
- Develop and maintain recruiting programs that align with the Recruiting Strategy.
- Identify and develop strategies for tapping new markets to attract qualified candidates.
- Creates and actively leads recruiting marketing strategies that supports the Employer Branding initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains community partnership to promote the candidate pipeline.
- Drives decisions through analysis of recruitment metrics.
- Manages all recruitment tools and established contacts.
- Continuously seeks improvement and efficiencies within the recruitment process
- Partners with the VP, People and Finance on headcount forecasting and goal setting.
- Builds and maintains a solid candidate experience from beginning to hire.
- Collaborates with People Operations to ensure we maintain competitive compensation practices.
- Maintains an understanding of People Strategy and connects back to recruitment efforts.
You’re driven, thoughtful, and curious. You understand how competitive the talent market is and you have welcome the challenge in navigating and finding the right talent. You’re comfortable working and managing multiple reqs, while working through the ever changing priorities at scale.
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a high growth tech environment, preferably with a focus in engineering and sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and their teams.
- Strong problem solving skills with creative approaches.
- Growth Mindset: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Clear, concise and engaging written communicator (we will probably ask you to write an InMail).
- Super organized, strict attention to detail, personable, deadline-driven and punctual.
- Dangerously curious not afraid to ask questions, learn about our business, our technology, our open roles, and what makes Sovrn a great place to work.
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations.
Good to have:
- Bonus points for familiarity with our ATS, Greenhouse.
We spend a great deal of our time online. Whether it’s for information, commerce, or entertainment, each of us has come to depend on what we research, discover, and share. Publishers – those who create and curate content – are what makes the Internet great. Yet these publishers practice their craft largely alone, in siloes – without reference points or insightful understanding about where they sit in the grand scheme of things. To add to the challenge, once a Publisher’s content is in the wild, then the task of building engagement, growing a loyal following and enriching the engagement with that following can sometimes feel like shots in the dark or worse, a black box. Moreover, making money from their craft can be a complex task for any independent publisher who might prioritize generating content first and money second.
Sovrn believes that independent publishers are the Internet's vibrancy. As a partner and advocate to tens of thousands of independent publishers, Sovrn provides tools, technologies and services that help publishers (a) make money; (b) get distribution to grow their audience; and (c) access a massive data commons providing extraordinary insights.
The landscape of content networks, adtech vendors, and the myriad of buy-side / sell-side companies can be a complete maze for any reasonable person to decipher. Sovrn cuts through the noise and simplifies things with a basic, straightforward mission:
Help publishers do more of what they want to do – and less of what they don’t