Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains job description library and audits job descriptions for content. Works with business leaders to prepare job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements as applicable to the business needs.
- Ensures job descriptions comply with federal, state, and local labor and employment laws.
- Analyzes and classifies positions to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) wage and hour laws.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Analyzes external market wage data and makes recommendations relative to competitive compensation packages for both new and existing positions.
- Formulates recommendations regarding development and aging of company salary structures.
- Ensures positions are market priced on a regular cadence to ensure competitive pay practices.
- Works with management in design and development of sales and incentive programs that support both individual achievement and business objectives. Administers the delivery of plan documents.
- Provides annual Workforce Planning (WFP) administration to include collecting job descriptions for new roles, evaluating promotion and market adjustment requests, providing compensation recommendations for requests, creating materials for management review sessions, drafting presentations for C-level approval, and ensuring the final promotions and market adjustments are processed in the HRMS system.
- Provide annual Merit administration to include configuring salary planning worksheets, reporting for management calibration sessions, drafting presentation materials for C-level approval of merits, and processing final merits in the HRMS system.
- Assists HR Management in the communication of the compensation strategy and programs to the organization including overall messaging and delivery channels.
- Works with the HRMS Specialist to identify long-term, technology-based solutions to ease and expedite the compensation planning processes for leaders and managers
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information.
- Conducts special market studies, where appropriate, to validate or establish competitive pay strategies for specific jobs.
- Develops and generates compensation reports to support all key HR processes and perform necessary audits to ensure accuracy of compensation data.
- Assists with job leveling/mapping for in-coming employees through merger and acquisition activity.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance.
- Assists with special projects or other duties as needed.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or closely related field.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in compensation positions and technical experience that demonstrates an expertise within the compensation space.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification.
- Highly analytical and a strong background in compensation design, analysis and administration.
- Demonstrated experience with design, model and implementation of sales and incentive plans.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making and problem solving.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills that include a demonstrated ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to establish relationships and influence results across all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Experience with compensation systems. UltiPro experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word); to include intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot-Tables, VLOOKUP’s, MACROs, etc.).
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.