Benefits Specialist at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As part of our People team, the Benefits Specialist will help administer Evolve’s awesome benefit offerings. Your focus will be on offering a positive, customer centric Evolver Experience by answering questions, monthly benefits reconciliations and billing, and ensuring Evolvers are properly enrolled in programs they elected. Our Total Rewards team is leading some exciting initiatives to enhance the Evolver experience as we quickly scale, and you’ll be part of it!
What you’ll do
- Answer Evolver questions from a centralized total rewards inbox on a daily basis
- Process all new hire and life event benefits enrollments by managing the EOI process, ensuring proper flow of deductions to payroll, and gathering all proof of eligibility documentation
- Manage monthly accounting reconciliations and reporting for benefit plans
- Coordinate all wellness events, including health challenges, lunch and learns, monthly themed communications, etc.
- Process all Evolver travel credits for work anniversaries and recognition rewards
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of carrier files
- Maintain and refresh the total rewards Intranet site
- Work closely with Payroll on biweekly payroll deduction adjustments related to benefits
- Maintain all SOPs related to benefits administration
- Assist Evolvers with any carrier claims issues
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of benefits administration experience, including answering employee questions and HRIS entry/reporting
- Detail-oriented and able to enter a large amount of data in a small time frame
- Working knowledge of all health and welfare benefits and associated processes, procedures, and regulations
- An unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- Self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgment, responsiveness, strong attention to detail and common sense
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay range is $50,000 - $65,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($24.00 - $31.25/hour) depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.