CircleCI is scaling at hyper-speed, and we're excited to build a total rewards system that encourages and motivates our employees! We're looking for a Benefits Analyst who can roll up their sleeves and help implement benefit programs, support the annual open enrollment process, help facilitate and lead vendor relationships, perform benefit program analyses, and assist with the billing and benefits invoicing process. You will be part of a small but mighty Benefits team making incredible contributions.What you'll do:
- Front-line support of day-to-day benefits administration for our medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, HSA, COBRA, and leave of absence programs
- Lead daily activities around troubleshooting data, file failures, employee questions via Slack and email, and general issue resolution
- Coordinate and manage global leave management program including crafting and documenting policies
- Support global benefit programs such as EAP, wellness programs, and manage benefit communication strategy and content across all counties
- Lead all aspects of US benefits onboarding for new hires, terminations, and qualified events by working with carriers and our HRIS
- Develop communication plans for program launches or changes including events, email campaigns, and managing content on our benefit portals
- Build and maintain internal communication tools (wiki, FAQs, onboarding presentations)
- Support US Open Enrollment process and other OE projects as assigned
- Maintain employee benefit records with accuracy and confidentiality
- 2+ years of Benefits experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of HR processes, benefits, compliance, and integrated payroll processes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and proactive with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Leave of absence experience
- Global benefits knowledge
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $69,000 - $81,000/yr