Director, Product Marketing
LogRhythm is a recognized leader in security intelligence that empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. The Director, Product Marketing will have the opportunity build and lead this critical organization for an award winning, globally recognized solution. You will drive strategic decisions related to product and service positioning, GTM execution, content development, sales and channel enablement, and the internal structure of LogRhythm’s product marketing team.
- Lead the development of product, and service positioning, and ensure all developed and maintained collateral, tools, and content, consistently aligns with
- Lead the development and subsequent execution of go-to-market plans for products and services, enabling marketing, sales, channel, and promotional programs to support the overall revenue plan
- Lead the development of product and service launch strategies, and be accountable to ensure overall executing of the internal and external launch processes, working cross-organizationally to achieve overall strategic and tactical objectives
- Lead the development and ongoing maintenance of high impact datasheets, solution briefs, and sales presentations that deliver the right content, to the right audience, with compelling messaging, positioning and differentiation
- Ensure website reflects current and accurate information on products and support the web team to update content on a regular basis
- Determine product and solution differentiators and establish competitive positioning. Deliver kill sheets and other competitive selling tools for direct and indirect sales teams
- Support lead generation and content marketing campaigns
- Support the overall analyst relations program, strategy and positioning
- Support the overall channel enablement strategy
- Manage and execute the RFP and RFI process, efficiently providing high quality RFP support to the sales organization and delivering market intelligence to product management
- Previous product marketing leadership experience in the security domain and enterprise software
- 10 years overall product marketing experience with 5 years in a management role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well cross organizationally, establishing strong relationships, and managing stakeholders.
- Ability to drive projects and teams, cross organizationally, realizing high quality, well communicated, predictable outcomes
- Highly innovate, creative, and collaborative
Read Full Job Description