Business Operations Data Analyst at Billtrust
As a Business Operations Data Analyst, you will serve as a key contributor in getting business paid better and faster. You will be a part of smart people working hard to make payments flow smoothly - taking advantage of your own data analysis, help from engineering teams, support from related internal teams, and your own ability to build better processes to get things done. You will be a part of Billtrust’s most quickly developing product lines and immersed in emerging financial technologies. The ideal candidate will be hard working, smart, collaborative, gritty, and curious. Data analysis, data entry, and customer support experience are important - caring about your work matters more.
- Support our Partners growth within the BPN through reviewing opportunity reports
- Perform research to build and maintain a catalog of merchant payment preferences
- Document the payment workflow for third party payment portals
- Enable keying teams to execute payment processing workflows
- Review and resolve top tier customer payment exceptions through research and customer communications
- Inform automation needs identified in your day to day activities
- Be hands on in support of cross functional groups
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferred, preferably as a Data Analyst
- Attention to detail - experience in data entry / quality a plus
- Love of problem solving - will always go the extra mile to solve today’s problem and prevent tomorrow’s
- 1+ Experience in ticketing / case systems related to customer support or software teams a plus
- 1+ Experience in customer facing roles (preferably business to business)
- Proven ability to analyze data and provide valuable business insights and suggestions
- Experience in SQL analysis a plus
- Prior experience working with CSV, delimited, XML and other types of data files a plus
- Proven ability to interface with internal and external clients to manage expectations and deadlines; i.e. scheduling, communication, escalation and risk analysis
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.